THE REMOTE LEADER PROGRAM©
Reframing Remote Working
Remote leadership is not a new thing but working from home, hybrid work and teams combining dierent working environments is still in constant evolution.
Did you know that 1 out of 4 employees are already
preparing to look for a new employment opportunity? And that almost half of the workers globally are
considering leaving their current employers by the end of the year? (1) Did you know that having a bad boss continues to be the number 1 reason why people leave their jobs?
Did you know that having a bad boss continues to be the number 1 reason why people leave their jobs?
What we have found is that your leaders are:
- fearful of the control they have lost with remote working
- Feeling disconnected from their teams.
- Losing engagement with people
- Not respecting working boundaries for them and others.
- Suering social deterioration and sense of belonging in their teams.
- Dealing with “zoom fatigue” and exhausted employees
- Not sure about how the new working arrangements will work
- Afraid of the “Great Attrition” and rising turnover losing key people.
- Feeling near completely burned out.
The mistake they make is thinking that they need to define the new reality when what they need is extreme listening, engagement and enable sharing to co-create new team dynamics.
So that they can restore CONNECTION, TRUST and INSPIRE and RETAIN people.
THE REMOTE LEADER program will teach your leaders how to:
- Align communications and recover a sense of control.
- Use rapport, intuition and vulnerability to increase connection.
- Embrace better communications with non-threatening language.
- Engage and inspire people to develop themselves.
- Create social virtual spaces to reignite connection and belonging.
- Help their team members to create “remote visibility” for their careers.
- Increase mental and social wellness for them and their teams.
- Move people from negativity to intentionality.
- Reframe losses and help teams build resilience.