Teams everywhere are struggling right now, is yours one of them?
- From zoom fatigue to miscommunication, virtual teams everywhere are feeling the challenges of working remotely.
- We don’t always think of teamwork as a skill but the reality is, teamwork is an essential skill, especially as we work from home.
- A recent Gallup panel revealed that 62% of U.S. workers have now worked remotely, and with this abrupt transition come new workplace challenges.
Keeping up with today’s demands means adapting quickly—but luckily, there’s already a proven solution.
Introducing a NEW Five Behaviors Virtual Learning Experience – with Pat Lencioni!
- Learn How to Support and Strengthen Teamwork throughout Your Virtual Workforce!
- Give your team a virtual learning experience that can help you create a culture of teamwork from anywhere.
- This robust experience includes an exclusive virtual event where you can learn directly from best-selling author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Patrick Lencioni on the behaviors needed for effective teamwork within your remote workforce.
Process to participate:
- Define your up to 12 participants.
- They will receive a code to do their Personal Development assessment.
- Your learners will be registered to attend the special event with Patrick Lencioni on August 19th at 10 am CST.
- Schedule the 90-minute facilitation for your virtual team.
- Your learners will attend the 90-minute training to review their results and improve Trust and Healthy Conflict in their team.
- Schedule the follow-up webinar for your learners a month later to review and reinforce learning.
- Your learners will attend the 60-minute follow up webinar.
- Define with Executive Coaches the next steps for your learners.
- Up to 12 Personal Development individual assessments.
- Patrick Lencioni presentation on August 19th.
- 90-minute learning experience for Virtual Teams delivered by ICS Executive Coaches and Trainers.
- 60-minute follow up learning experience one month later to review and reinforce learning.